Why is Think on Your Feet® Unique?
Over 95% of workplace communication is informal. We help you prepare for:
- Off-the-cuff discussions
- Elevator speeches
- Status updates
- Conference calls
Think on Your Feet® is the only workshop addressing these informal situations, providing you with the skills to present, defend, and discuss a position persuasively and quickly.
Think on Your Feet® will show you how to:
- Use the best communication strategy for each situation
- Focus a topic into bite-sized chunks for easy retention
- Present ideas clearly, concisely, and memorably
Think on Your Feet® advances communication-skill practice with its 10 structures to help you quickly organize your ideas—even (and especially) under pressure:
These 10 structures use 3 simple communication strategies:
- Informative – packaging information logically and succinctly
- Assertive – positioning arguments to persuade your audience
- Visual – appealing to your audience with images and analogies
Canadian Construction Association
The National Gold Seal Committee has confirmed that this course has been accepted for accreditation by the Gold Seal Accreditation Board. You can now apply 2 credits towards your Gold Seal Accreditation with the Canadian Construction Association.