Think on Your Feet® PITCH PERFECT is highly interactive. Adult learning principles are incorporated by design. Real-work challenges are used in practice to ensure a stimulating experience and immediate applicability. Our small group setting allows for hands-on learning and personalized feedback.
Understand Your Audience, Stakeholder Needs And Structure Your Message
Module 1 : Assess, Adapt, Apply
- Identify and adapt to audience communication preferences to help you relate, engage and connect more effectively.
Module 2: Structure Your Message to Explain and Inform
- Learn your three-part proprietary communication systems. use analytical thought and enhance listener comprehension by placing ideas into a simple, cohesive framework. Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to use a structured reasoning effective when faced with spontaneous questions.
Module 3: Play the 7-Question Game™ to Ensure Your Listener Is Top of Mind
- Address stakeholder needs by anticipating their questions and concerns
Module 4: Brain-Scan Grid™: Positioning Your Ideas
- Identify your listener’s hopes and fears to uncover the best way to tailor your pitch
Module 5: Gaining Buy-in or Changing Someone’s Mind
- Take control of the conversation by shifting your listener’s perspectives. Learn to tactfully negotiate to create a win-win outcome.
Module 6: Selling the Benefits of Your Ideas, Products and Services
- Present the listener with clear benefits supported by features. Learn how to effectively identify advantages for each listener
Structure the Perfect Pitch and Present With Impact to Obtain Commitment
Module 7: Using Bridging Techniques for Successful Q&A
- Bridging ensures you answer the right question and handle objections and tough questions positively. Learn how to buy time and gather your thoughts.
Module 8:Turning Nervousness into Positive Energy
- Take our exclusive Confidence Test, understand your results and learn how to handle nerves in any situation.
Module 9: Ensure Your Message Resonates
- Use examples, opposites and cause and effect reasoning to increase impact, understanding and recall. Adding concrete details to reinforce your message.
Module 10: Making a stronger Impact Using Voice, Gestures and Body Language
- Exude confidence and convince your listeners with the right stance, movement, eye contact and vocal inflection.
Module 11: Prepare for the Unexpected: Compose the Perfect Pitch in 10 Minutes or Less
- Use our proprietary techniques to put together a professional presentation with little or no time to prepare
Module 12: Adapting Your Pitch to the Medium
- Learn how to adjust your pitch to a variety of settings, including: one-on-one and small group meetings, formal presentations, video conferencing, telephone calls, etc.