You will understand and learn:
- The nature of thinking.
- Why we need to change our behaviour.
- Why argument is inadequate.
- Introducing the Six Thinking Hats®.
- Why very little new thinking is accomplished at meetings.
- Tools and techniques focusing on each hat.
Using the Six Hats:
- Single use of the Six Hats.
- Systematic use of the Six Hats.
- Frameworks for structuring meetings and focusing thinking.
- How to turn disagreements into positive contributions.
- Techniques for opportunity thinking.
- Programming meetings for a successful outcome.
- Creating the action plan.
The Six Thinking Hats®: